I put up a post on Silicon Angle regarding my opinions on some potential trends for 2010. While I’m no Nostradamus, what I’ve posted there is based on some of the things we’ve been seeing through our experience working on 80legs and my own experience as I get more involved in the national tech startup culture. Take a look and let us know what you think!
- Spreading that holidata cheer to you and yours, all the way from Austin, Texas! 🌵🕷🌵#HappyHolidays #MerryXmas… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 months ago
- The average web page size is the size of Doom the video game buff.ly/1SAS1rg 12 months ago
- curl vs Wget buff.ly/1SjpAMK 1 year ago
- @EricHoresnyi @kimonolabs let us know how we can help! 1 year ago
- @programmableweb We're still alive and crawling at 80legs! Get access to a new and better visual scraper: buff.ly/1Sw8j3K. 😄 1 year ago
- Say 👋 to @KimonoLabs, say 👋 to 80legs. Ready to meet your scraping needs. #KimonoLabs | buff.ly/20Flw9T https://t.co/lDOK8VS8Iu 1 year ago
80App 80app packs 80apps 80legs advertising altsearchengines api App Store bay area beta big data BOSS California challenge crawling crawl packages custom code data center data storage defrag demo Digsby extractiv free web crawling Houston ip protection larger crawls launch launch pad meetup Microsoft monotype imaging Obama open data Plura predictions programmable web python real-time web reddit release San Francisco Search SearchMe SearchMonkey semantic semantic web SemWebDallas Shepard Fairey silicon angle subscription plans Swingly sxsw SXSWi TechCrunch Texas web-scale web 2.0 expo web crawling Yahoo